Railway Recruitment Board General Knowledge Question Paper:
1. RTI stands for ———————
(a) Right to interest
(b) Right to information
(c) Right to interrogate
2. Sheela Dixit is a CM of ———–
3. Who is Prime Ministerial candidate of BJP?
(b) Arun Jaitley
(c) L.K. Advani
4. Prof. Prem Kumar Dhumal is a CM of HP belongs to which party ?
5. Who is Leader of Bhartia Janshakti Party?
(a) Uma Bharti
(b) Sonia Gandhi
(c) L.K. Advani
6. BKU stands for ————————
(a) Bhartia Kisan Union
(b) Bharat King Union
(c) British king Union
7. MNS is a regional party belongs to —————
8. IES stands for ———-
(a) Indian Economic Service
(b) Indian Engine Service
(c) Indian Eastern Service
9. Headquarter of TCYonline.com is in ——————
10. UPA alliance is led by ————–
11. NDA alliance is led by —————-
12. UPA stands for ————-
(a) United Pure Alliance
(b) United Progressive Alliance
(c) Union Pure Action
13. ‘The money you can bank upon’ is a business slogan of —————–
14. NDA stands for ———–
(a) National Democratic Alliance
(b) National Degree Alter
(c) National Decorator Advice
15. PRP is party of which actor?
(c) Amir Khan
(d) Salman Khan
16. PRP stands for ————–
(a) Praja Rajyam Party
(b) Priya Rajyam Party
(c) a & b
17. Which of the following is a university?
18. LPU stands for ————-
(a) Lovely Professional University
(b) Lonely Professional University
(c) Laser Plate Unit
19. Mulayam Singh Yadav is a Supremo of —————
20. Who is TDP founder?
(a) N.T. Ramarao
(b) Chadere Babu Naidu
21. KP Singh is a famous personality related to ————
22. Who is AICCC chief ?
(a) Rahul Gandhi
(b) Sonia Gandhi
(c) Prianka Gandhi
23. SGPC related to which community —————- ?
24. SGPC stands for ————-
(a) Shiromani Gurudwara Prabhandhak Committee
(b) Sardar Gurudwara Prahar Committee
(c) a & b
25. President of SGPC is ————-
(a) Arjun Singh
(b) Amrinder Singh
(c) Avtar Singh
26. Who is the first Indian to win the Junior Australian Open Title?
(a) Mahesh Bhupati (b) Leander Peas
(c) Yuki Bhambri (d) None
27. Root Canal Treatment Connected with ———–.
(a) Heart (b) Teeth
(c) Brain (d) None
28. which of the following is old term of kilocycle?
(a) Kilowatt (b) Kilohertz
(c) Kilogram (d) Kilometer
29. Which are ordinal numbers?
(a) 2, 5, 8 (b) 1, 3, 5
(c) 9, 5, 8 (d) 9,5, 8
30. Which housing company is supposed to largest housing Finance company in India?
(a) HDFC (b) ICICI
(c) LIC (d) GIC
31. Zoography describes———–.
(a) Animal (b) Man
(c) Woman (d) Bird
32. ———–was the first person to be portrayed on postage stamp.
(a) Queen-II (b) Queen Victoria
(c) Mozaic (d) None
33. Which group is largest tractor manufacture in India?
(a) Ford (b) Mahindra
(c) Escort (d) Zeeter
34. ABN Amro is———-Company?
(a) Dutch (b) India
(c) Pakistan (d) Negro
35. ABN Amro associated with ———.
(a) Industrial Sector (b) Banking Sector
(c) a & b (d) None
36. In Japan war time sexslave are known as—————.
(a) Ordinary woman (b) Comfort woman
(c) old woman (d) None
37. Which is largest Meteor Crater in the World?
(a) Somia Crater (b) Barringer Crater
(c) Nome Crater (d) None
38. Which of the following singer is associated with film Slum dog Millionaire?
(a) Sukhvinder (b) Himesh Reshmia
(c) Sonu Nigam (d) Alka Yagnik
39. What is per Kg cost fixed by ISRO in order to access to space?
(a) 10 Lakh (b) 9 Lakh
(c) 12 Lakh (d) 15 Lakh
40. The term ‘Black hole’ is coined by Scientist of which Country?
(a) India (b) America
(c) Russia (d) Japan
41. Which Scientist is behind the ‘Black Hole’?
(a) Johnny Walker (b) Newton
(c) Johan Wheeler (d) None
42. Which of the following Satellite is dedicated to education?
(a) InSAT (b) Geoset
(c) EduSAT (d) None
43. Which of the following is highest Mountain in USA?
(a) McKinley (b) McDonald
(c) a & b (d) None
44. ‘Billy Budd’ is directed by———-.
(a) Peter Thomas (b) Peter Ustinov
(c) Peter Cole (d) None
45. How many % of Muslim are there in Pakistan?
(a) 92% (b) 97%
(c) 98 (d) 99%
46. The Ionosphere is discovered by—————.
(a) Sir Edward Charles (b) Sir Richard
(c) Sir Edward Appleton (d) None
47. What is common thing is Sushmita Sen & Lara Dutta?
(a) Both are Miss World (b) Both win Miss Universe Title
(c) Both win Miss India Title (d) None
48. Which Country’s P.M. have salary five times the salary of United States President?
(a) India (b) Singapore
(c) Japan (d) Sri Lanka
49. Which of the following Union Minister have PhD in Math?
(a) R. P. Singh (b) D.P. Singh
(c) R. S. Khanna (d) S. K Atwal
50. How many officers are their in Indian Army?
(a) 38000 (b) 34000
(c) 32000 (d) 30000
51. Which was the first university to start Environmental Education?
(a) Vishwa Bharti (b) S.N. Banerjee (c) Mother Teressa (d) Fahien
52. What was the old name of Sri Lanka?
(a) Burma (b) Siam (c) Ceylon (d) Batavia
53. Who was the first Bharat Ratna Award winner?
(a) C. Rajagopalachari (b) R.N. Tagore (c) C.V. Raman (d) Dadabhai Naroji
54. Which is the Major Export of India?
(a) Rice (b) Wheat (c) Tea (d) None of these
55. Which is the language of Kerala?
(a) Malayalam (b) English (c) Hindu (d) Telgu
56. In which year Guru Nanak Dev University established?
(a) 1969 (b) 1995 (c) 1990 (d) 1965
57. Which is the language of Manipur?
(a) Manipuri (b) Hindi (c) Oriya (d) Marathi
58. 5th June is called a
(a) World Diabetes day (b) Sports day (c) World Food day (d) Environment Day
59. In which year Sukumar Sen become the first Chief Commissioner of India?
(a) 1960 (b) 1970 (c) 1950 (d) 1940
60. Which is Kolkata’s leading Newspaper
(a) Telegraph (b) Aaj (c) Times of India (d) None of these
61. Which was the first bank of India?
(a) S.B.I. (b) R.B.I. (c) Bank of Hindustan (d) SEBI
62. Which is the Capital of Assam?
(a) Patna (b) Dispur (c) Chennai (d) Dehradun
63. Which is National bird of India?
(a) Lion (b) Peacock (c) Sparrow (d) Hen
64. Which is the Currency of Congo?
(a) Dinar (b) Franc (c) Dollar (d) Lira
65. H.A. stands for?
(a) Haling Allowance (b) Haryana Academy (c) Hindustan Authority (d) None of these
66. In which year first Postal Service was started?
(a) 1830 (b) 1835 (c) 1837 (d) 1840
67. Which is the capital of Russia?
(a) Moscow (b) Doha (c) Hanoi (d) Rabat
68. C.I.A. stands for?
(a) Central Indian Academy (b) Central Intelligence Agency (c) Central Institute of Agriculture (d) None of these
69. Andhra Patrika Newspapers leading in which city?
(a) Bangalore (b) Vijayawada (c) Mumbai (d) Pune
70. What was the old name of Punjab?
(a) Sapta Sindhu (b) Punjabi (c) Aabs (d) None of these
71. In which year pin code was established?
(a) 1970 (b) 1972 (c) 1975 (d) 1980
72. In which year Guru Arjun Dev was born?
(a) 1581 (b) 1539 (c) 1564 (d) 1664
73. 27th September is called a
(a) World Tourism Day (b) World Health Day (c) Children Day (d) Air Force Day
74. In which year Postal Department was established?
(a) 1850 (b) 1830 (c) 1837 (d) 1854
75. Which is the language of Sikkim?
(a) Hindi (b) Nepali (c) (a) and (b) (d) None of these
1. (b) Right to information
2. (a) Delhi
3. (c) L.K. Advani
4. (b) BJP
5. (a) Uma Bharti
6. (a) Bhartia Kisan Union
7. (a) Maharashtra
8. (a) Indian Economic Service
9. (b) Ludhiana
10. (b) Congress
11. (a) BJP
12. (b) United Progressive Alliance
13. (a) PNB
14. (a) National Democratic Alliance
15. (b) Chiranjivi
16. (a) Praja Rajyam Party
17. (c) LPU
18. (a) Lovely Professional University
19. (b) SP
20. (a) N.T. Ramarao
21. (a) DLF
22. (b) Sonia Gandhi
23. (b) Sikh
24. (a) Shiromani Gurudwara Prabhandhak Committee
25. (c) Avtar Singh
26. (c) Yuki Bhambri
27. (b) Teeth
28. (b) Kilohertz
29. (b) 1, 3, 5
30. (a) HDFC
31. (a) Animal
32. (b) Queen Victoria
33. (b) Mahindra
34. (a) Dutch
35. (b) Banking Sector
36. (b) Comfort woman
37. (b) Barringer Crater
38. (a) Sukhvinder
39. (b) 9 Lakh
40. (b) America
41. (c) Johan Wheeler
42. (c) EduSAT
43. (a) McKinley
44. (b) Peter Ustinov
45. (b) 97%
46. (b) Sir Richard
47. (b) Both win Miss Universe Title
48. (a) India
49. (a) R. P. Singh
50. (b) 34000